Mi vida errante

cha cháaaan

martes, marzo 11, 2008

I English

Ok, well I may "English" and because of that I'll write this one in English, because of that and because, like I've said before, only the ones who really want to know will read in English. Yes, Robert, my English teacher used to say that it is not fine to begin a sentence with "well, ok, yes" or words like those, style I guess.

Now I can say that I English. I took a toefl test three weeks ago and I've got a good score, even a little higher than that toefl practice I took when I finished my English course two years ago. I feel good, chana nana na.

I hope Daniel Barojas understand the main reason that makes me write in English: I'm happy.

Thoughts

It had been a long time since I closed this box, but it was opened last Sunday: "do I bother you?" Everything was fine and in its place. Now it is fine, but messy and makes me think about reasons and questions. How does it came out to light?, why does it wasn't asked before?, am I wrong?, were all those things my ideas?, aren't my little number of memories enough? And now, while I'm writing, I've remembered Memento: is all my incredulity a product of some kind of injury? Am I really too close-minded in this subject?, am I right?, how did you find this article and why did you ask eight months later?, did somebody take you there?, is it really that you care?, if so, why did you figure it out 10 months later? Ten months is a lot of time. Were you waiting for another reason?, I could notice that you insisted in this "is there something else?" question a lot. I might never know until I ask, maybe I will one day, when I figure out what do I should ask, or maybe if I write all these questions in a notebook.

Stupid hard plastic packs

Or stupid me. I bought an office article which came in a hard plastic pack, those packs made of a hard plastic that can only be opened by cutting it. Calculators come in this kind of package. Well, I bought this office article on weekend and I got cut by that stupid plastic, funnier than that is that I got cut with a similar package three weeks ago. Ja. Maybe the problem is not the plastic package.

Etiquetas: , ,

4 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home